Given that I'm just NOT in the habit of posting at night, I'll probably start doing these first thing in the morning for the day before. So yays for Sunday:
- Cherry pomegranate Crystal Light CAN be gotten out of light beige carpet if you get there fast enough.
- While in search of an alternative gluten free potsticker wrapper recipe, I ran across this post, which had the GENIUS idea of using a tortilla press (which I have) to press out the wrappers rather than trying to roll them. Also, she introduced me to the DUMPLING PRESS, a handy little contraption that pleats them FOR YOU. I have totally ordered on on Amazon. This will take all the backbreaking work out of making dumplings and put them on the menu more than once a year!
- We actually managed to get a few smiling pictures out of a baby photo shoot yesterday where the 6 month old was SUPER UNHAPPY. Win.
- I sorted the details (mostly) of a scene that's been giving me a lot of trouble in my primary WIP.
- My kitchen is CLEAN, down to having scrubbed the cabinets with Murphy's Oil Soap and moisturized them with lemon oil.