Hitting the high points of positive as I start out the week on Monday (traditionally overcome with suckitude because it's Monday and I'm awake).
- It's SUNNY! I know I keep mentioning this one, but you just can't even understand how sick I am of rain.
- I got to run this morning for the first time in ten days. Was a bit slower than my last run but still faster than my first run back after Christmas. Under a 13 minute mile. It might be more properly called a shuffle than a run, but go with me here.
- Yesterday I managed to outline the new second half of the book I'm writing. Still have some details to figure out, but the gist is there and I have DIRECTION. YAY.
- I got last night's dishes done BEFORE LEAVING FOR WORK.
- That's all I've got...it is, after all, Monday...